Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cellus at his Best




 CELLUS

Columbus artist is the most slept on in the industry, with good talent coming from the Bus, Cellus is one of the best. Get to know the next King of Hip Hop.

Where were you born?
 Columbus 

Who inspired you as an artist?
 Slim Dunkin

Who did you listen to growing up?
DMX, JayZ, 1017 Bricksquad label, Bricksquad Monopoly label, Sy ari da Kid, Meek Mill, any many more to name.
 
When did you decide that you wanted to be an artist?
when I recorded my first song at my friend James house. It felt good it was my first time rapping . On a song I felt that I had to do more

Who’s your favorite artist to date?
  My favorite artist till this day is my bro Slim Dunkin

What are you doing different  the other  artist?
 Steady writing lyrics and focus on my punch lines or rhymes.


Who would you like to work with in the game now?

Biggie or Pac?
 Pac
 
Nas or Jay Z? - If neither, why?
Nas
  
How did you get where you are now?
To be honest I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I came a long way hearing people tell me  how to live my life, but i realized  the only one who can live your life is you not nobody else Thats what I had to realize,It took awhile but I figured it out

 Single , married or ready to cuff?

  Single

Where can we find you?
You can find me on soundcloud at Melo Smith 1, twitter at @20slimdunkin , Instagram at thekingmmurray_24.

 When is your next project?
Next move is too get a couple performances in with my team #CA$HFLOW & be prepared to work on this collaboration mix-tape that my team CA$HFLOW & FMB are workin on.

What project are you working on now?
My new project is CA$FLOW & FMB THE MIXTAPE ITS A COLLABORATION MIXTAPE.
 
Shout out to anybody?
 Yea S/O to that whole BRICKSQUAD MONOPOLY, 1017 BRICKSQUAD , and R.I P SLIM DUNKIN,S/O To my SQUAD CA$HFLOW, FMB.


 How long have you lived there

Anyone in your family musically inclined?
My uncle is musical talented he can play a guitar, trombone, and some other instruments.

Do you play any instruments?
I tried to play the piano when I was 5 years old.


Who inspired you growing up?
A lot of people inspired me my family, inspirational speakers, but what really inspired me was when this rapper named Slim Dunkin came out. He was apart of 1017 Bricksquad, Bricksquad monopoly.


Who’s in your rotation now?
 My rotation now is with my team CA$FLOW.
If you were to battle with anyone, who would, you call out?
What was your 1st project and did you learn anything from it?

What advice could you give up and coming artist?
Do you think the rap game is over?
How did you get to where you are now?
What record label are you looking to sign with, if any?
Any community service or organization that you would like to donate if you made a million dollars?
Does your family support your grind?
Where can we find you?
What your next move, fam?
Who have you collabed with?
If you could tour with anyone, who would it be?
I would like to work with Rich homie quan, Waka Flocka, sy ari da kid.
 
Who inspired you?
Who do you think the best rapper is of all time, dead or alive?
Do you like the rap game now, or before when it was LL and Koe Moe Dee?

What advice would you give up and coming artist?
What would you like to tell your peers or fans?
Do you think you got the fiyah to fuck with the hard hitters in the industry?




No comments:

Post a Comment